• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Fleming Co.

2. Rowan Co.

3. Ashland

4. Boyd Co.

5. East Carter

6. Russell

:confused:I believe everyone has Russell rated way too high at this point. They could sneak up to 4 or 5 but I'll go on record that they will not win the region this year.

I'll go with Fleming, Russell and Ashland and as top 3 in no order. Fleming Co. has a ton of talent, but have lost their coach at a very tough time. Russell has most of their weapons back from an 18-win team. Ashland is Ashland.

What does Rowan County have back this season?

1. Fleming Co.

2. Rowan Co.

3. Ashland

4. Boyd Co.

5. East Carter

6. Russell

:confused:I believe everyone has Russell rated way too high at this point. They could sneak up to 4 or 5 but I'll go on record that they will not win the region this year.

How many foreign exchanges kids will be playing in the 16th this season? This may change some rankings.

Russell in top 3? I read on here program was goimg in wrong direction. You guys must be mistaken in your predictions.

How we lookin now? lol

I've still got Russell 6th, even though they'll have an absolute cakewalk through the district and should win 20 due to the competition. Again, I hope I'm wrong but the best I see is winning one @ Morehead. I hope Russell makes the Ol Duckster their poster boy, wins 30 and goes to state, unless they meet my Fairview Eagles in the region. lol

I am a big Skaggs supporter, since I'm the one that pushed hard for him to start varsity as a 7th grader.

• 2 weeks later...

I can assure you that Morgan County will not be the team to beat. They have a young team that first must learn to win and appreciate how hard you have to play each & every possession. What makes you think this? A couple of transfers will go along way in helping their play, but still have to prove it to me as well as themselves.