Jones For Hall Of Fame

I just want to throw out there to all of you my view that former Red's Superstar Tracer Jones should be nominated and elected to Baseball's Hall of Fame. He played the game the right way. Played hurt and hard all of the time. He batted .329 one year and played for legend Pete Rose. Now he is perhaps the premier broadcaster in sports and has the top numbered show on radio. I was an exceptional softball player and i realize how good he really was. I am sure all of you agree.

Tracy Jones has to be the father of your child as you and him are the probably the only two in the entire world who thinks he is the most beloved Red, the best Broadcaster around and should be in the Hall of Fame.

Oh, I get it, you got confused and are thinking of Chipper Jones and the Hall of Fame! Correct! :rolleyes:

No the one in Atlanta is overrated. I am talking about the one who played for the Reds and had a good year in San Francisco too. He played for the Red's coach they have now. He was a five thing player. He could really run and hit. May have been one the best defensive men the Reds ever had:thumb: I hear his son may be a Hall of Famer down the road too.

I just want to throw out there to all of you my view that former Red's Superstar Tracer Jones should be nominated and elected to Baseball's Hall of Fame. He played the game the right way. Played hurt and hard all of the time. He batted .329 one year and played for legend Pete Rose. Now he is perhaps the premier broadcaster in sports and has the top numbered show on radio. I was an exceptional softball player and i realize how good he really was. I am sure all of you agree.

Pretty sure this is tongue-in-cheek. At least, I hope so.

No not at all Tracer was hurt some but his stats could have been some of the best if he had been ok. We were talking at Barleycorns today. There are lots in the Hall less talented. He might get in as a sports talker too. :ylsuper:

No not at all Tracer was hurt some but his stats could have been some of the best if he had been ok. We were talking at Barleycorns today. There are lots in the Hall less talented. He might get in as a sports talker too. :ylsuper:

If potential got you into the hall then why not Wily Mo Pena?

Hmmm I think he ranks up there with "Tater" King Paul Householder and John Boccabella. By the way I looked it up and he batted .186 in San Francisco. He did hit .349 one year for the reds but he only batted 96 times. This sounds like Tracy himself.
He batted .349 in 96 at bats only till the Major League Pitchers figure how to pitch to him.

If one would google Tracy Jones and look at Wikipedia, you would see the following: Tracy Donald Jones (born March 31, 1961 in Hawthorne, California), is a former professional baseball player who played in the Major Leagues primarily as a bench-warmer from 1986-1991

If potential got you into the hall then why not Wily Mo Pena?

Off the subject, but I saw a numbered, autographed Wily Mo Pena photo for sale at the flea market in Shepherdsville yesterday. Strangely enough, it was one of several thousand made. The $5 price tag seemed about $4.99 too expensive.