Ft. Campbell's Misaafelua commits to UofL

Fort Campbell athlete Orlando Misaalefua gave a verbal committment to UL today according to TV reports in Hopkinsville and Clarksville, (TN). Missaalefua plays LB and OT for the Falcons. Clocked in the 4.8 range.

Coach Berner (Fort Campbell) calls him one of the toughest and most physical kids he has ever had. Says put him on the field and he just makes plays.

In the article it says that he is the leader in tackles, what about Johnson? What is he doing? I know he is supposed to be a great talent but is he not making plays or is he being run away from?

Orlando leads in tackles because Micah basically missed 2 games due to the ejection in the 6th game of the year. He was ejected in the 1st quarter.

• 2 months later...

Micah Johnson will have competiton for a spot on UK's football team if Travis Whitley from Harrison County commits to UK this kid is unbelievable and his 40 time is 4.7 and I think he will give Michah all he wants Coach Graham has worked hard with this kid

Micah Johnson will have competiton for a spot on UK's football team if Travis Whitley from Harrison County commits to UK this kid is unbelievable and his 40 time is 4.7 and I think he will give Michah all he wants Coach Graham has worked hard with this kid

:laugh: