Georgia 21 Auburn 14

16thBBall Fan

What do people see in Bo Nix? I just don’t see it at all.

Who is seeing anything in him? You've been on him all year, yet no one is defending him on here. He's a legacy kid and Auburn fans were pulling for him, but no one is really propping him up.

He's a freshman QB that is inconsistent. Will make some tough plays and then miss easy ones. Not great, not horrible.

Who is seeing anything in him? You've been on him all year, yet no one is defending him on here. He's a legacy kid and Auburn fans were pulling for him, but no one is really propping him up.

He's a freshman QB that is inconsistent. Will make some tough plays and then miss easy ones. Not great, not horrible.

Never said on here. But he gets hyped up all the time from folks around the country. Pretty common opinion to have him as the 4th best QB in the conference behind Burrow, Tua, and Fromm. I just don’t see anything about him that strikes me as yeah this kid is going to be good. If his receiver doesn’t make that play in the Oregon game I’m not sure anyone would be talking about him at all.

Never said on here. But he gets hyped up all the time from folks around the country. Pretty common opinion to have him as the 4th best QB in the conference behind Burrow, Tua, and Fromm. I just don’t see anything about him that strikes me as yeah this kid is going to be good. If his receiver doesn’t make that play in the Oregon game I’m not sure anyone would be talking about him at all.

I gotcha!

I'm not sure where he ranks out of the 29 SEC QB's that have started this year. The fact he's played every game probably helps him in the perception of some. Like I said, he's not great but he's not horrible either.