Boyle County 42 Madison Southern 7

Any details from the game @WestDanville?

I wasn’t able to attend or listen to the game. All I got was information from the Big Rebel Nation twitter feed. From what I could tell Bartleson had a good game and Reese maybe played a couple plays in the first quarter then sat out the rest of the game. Once Boyle hit 36-0 it looked like Coach Smith got his starters out immediately. The Rebels did what they had to do, went on the road took care of business in the first half got the starters out and came home unscathed and apparently injury free.

Any details from the game @WestDanville?

Boyle played most of the starter the first have and then that was about it. Smith played a few plays with one catch for 12 yards but after that he was done for the evening. Boyle won but I don't think they were into the game that much. They didn't seem to play that good to me. But hey a win is a win and we will take it to go to 10-0.

Boyle’s speed is very good on defense.

First time I have been able to attend. Lantner threw his second interception and had a couple of bad throws. Wilson Kelly is a Man. Reese Smith only played first series or so. Bartelson is a difference maker on Defense. Had an Interception. Colwick is faster Live than I noticed online.

Boyle was efficient. Very hopeful for this team in the playoffs.

Boyle played most of the starter the first have and then that was about it. Smith played a few plays with one catch for 12 yards but after that he was done for the evening. Boyle won but I don't think they were into the game that much. They didn't seem to play that good to me. But hey a win is a win and we will take it to go to 10-0.

They obviously were not as emotionally involved but they were steely eyed machine like in performance.

Madison Southern had some talent and size but Boyle played without risk and dominated.