4A John Hardin vs. 6A Meade County Predictions/Updates

AvoidLloyd

Who wins this match up?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this match up?

• John Hardin
    • Meade County

Meade County looks to improve to 3-0 while John Hardin is looking for it's 1st win of the season.

Meade's Junior RB Austin Oppel comes into the game leading the State (6A) in rushing (227 ypg) and 8 Td's.

Meade Co's defense is led by 6-2 corner J.J. Richardson (2 interceptions).

John Hardin is led in rushing by RB Darian Camery at 52 ypg.

I like to think I'm a big Bowling Green fan!

That's what i figured, lol.

Quick breakdown on P.R.P. 1st off, you guys should handle them pretty easily. They do have some athletes though. RB #9 runs REALLY hard. WR #14 is a 4.4 or 4.5 guy with some skill. And the QB is really talented. Very strong arm. Good luck!

That's what i figured, lol.

Quick breakdown on P.R.P. 1st off, you guys should handle them pretty easily. They do have some athletes though. RB #9 runs REALLY hard. WR #14 is a 4.4 or 4.5 guy with some skill. And the QB is really talented. Very strong arm. Good luck!

Lloyd,

I really appreciate that! I don't mean to sound harsh, but I'm looking for BG to step up in the PRP game and shut them down. I say that because in order to stay on the field with St X that's exactly what they need to do.

I saw the end of the Doss/PRP game and certainly the players you mentioned are very talented. i am assuming BG coaches know this too and the defense will be weighted accordingly.

Go Purples!

Go Green Wave!