Kentucky 66 Florida 57

16thBBall Fan

Definitely have not been playing as well as they were with Reid Travis. With that said they still have managed to win all but one game since he got hurt. The only lost coming to a top 10 team who hasnt lost at home in 2 years.

So as long as Reid Travis does come back fully healthy they should be fine. Hopefully he comes back for the SEC tournament to get them back into a rhythm of playing together.

With all that said I guess we can slam the door on the whole UK trending to being a possible 6 seed like some were saying in January lol.

Definitely have not been playing as well as they were with Reid Travis. With that said they still have managed to win all but one game since he got hurt. The only lost coming to a top 10 team who hasnt lost at home in 2 years.

So as long as Reid Travis does come back fully healthy they should be fine. Hopefully he comes back for the SEC tournament to get them back into a rhythm of playing together.

With all that said I guess we can slam the door on the whole UK trending to being a possible 6 seed like some were saying in January lol.

I agree we need Travis back, but this has been great experience for EJ and Nick. This will help us too come NCAA tourney time.

Travis has a brother that looks just like him. He and his family was standing right below us waiting to be introduced. Anyone know how old he is or playing ball anywhere?

I agree we need Travis back, but this has been great experience for EJ and Nick. This will help us too come NCAA tourney time.

Travis has a brother that looks just like him. He and his family was standing right below us waiting to be introduced. Anyone know how old he is or playing ball anywhere?

Played at Harvard from 2011-2015