Louisville 2019 Schedule

TheDeuce

9/2 vs. Notre Dame

9/7 vs. Eastern Kentucky

9/14 vs. Western Kentucky (in Nashville)

9/21 at Florida State

10/5 vs. Boston College

10/12 at Wake Forest

10/19 vs. Clemson

10/26 vs. Virginia

11/9 at Miami

11/16 at NC State

11/23 vs. Syracuse

11/30 at Kentucky

Can they get to 4 with that schedule? Next year will be an uphill putt for the Cards.

I honestly don't know. Last year was such a complete and total meltdown on the part of basically everyone associated with the program that I really don't know where we stand.

I honestly don't know. Last year was such a complete and total meltdown on the part of basically everyone associated with the program that I really don't know where we stand.

BC, UVA, and Syracuse at home -- can they win 2 of those 3? That becomes the question, as I see it. Get EKU and WKU, and those are your only chances at a win...at least realistically on paper. Anything, as we know, can happen once the games get here.

They were better than 2-10, IMO. How much better is the question. I have zero expectations for next season, which is actually kind of refreshing.

I guess I should say, I'm only speaking from the perspective of buying season tickets. All games are priced the same.

No, I knew what you meant, and many College and Pro programs price their per game tickets based on the game. Usually the season ticket holders pay roughly the same, because some go up and some go down, but single game ticket buyers are the ones that end up paying more for the more desirable games / match-ups.

Here is a Newsday article on how the Yankees starting to using it...long after the Mets begun that policy.

Yankees tickets now feature variable and dynamic pricing | Newsday