Covington Catholic 82 Covington Holy Cross 50

I do not think Highlands is better than CovCath this year in basketball despite that upset. CovCath will have a better record at the end of the season and if not; I would be more than ecstatic to see these two teams play in the regional for a rematch. I think Highlands deserves some bragging rights for that win but I don't think they will have a better record come February 2019.

There’s a few teams with just as much talent if not more. Highlands, Cooper, New port.

We can agree to disagree .,.take this to another thread. Yes Dixie’s starting PG, one of Beechwood’s best players, and now most likely Cooper’s 2 best players are all transplants from CCH ....but there are reasons with those, mainly due to not expecting starting roles this year as Seniors. They went somewhere else where they could get PT and good for them.

We can agree to disagree .,.take this to another thread. Yes Dixie’s starting PG, one of Beechwood’s best players, and now most likely Cooper’s 2 best players are all transplants from CCH ....but there are reasons with those, mainly due to not expecting starting roles this year as Seniors. They went somewhere else where they could get PT and good for them.

Don't forget Parker Kyle a senior and big contributor at Boone. He went to CCH his freshman year and transferred out due to hoops and possibly other reasons ...

That's 5 big time senior players doing well in other programs.

But back to CCH vs HC

Tonight's stats:

Fleek with a double double - 21 points and 10 boards

Disken with 13 on 3 of 5 from 3 pt range

Thelen with 12 points

Green off the bench with 11 points

Davin with 10 points on 2 of 4 from long range

I do not think Highlands is better than CovCath this year in basketball despite that upset. CovCath will have a better record at the end of the season and if not; I would be more than ecstatic to see these two teams play in the regional for a rematch. I think Highlands deserves some bragging rights for that win but I don't think they will have a better record come February 2019.

Agreed-,HHS has I think 9 seniors, were playing on their home court, and the inexperienced guys folded under it in that cracker box. Let’s not forget that Mayer would have negated Sisson.Meet them at NKU in March on a neutral floor, and these young guys will be less green.

Back to maybe their respectful schools? Maybe I’m wrong but maybe I’m right. I’m not saying you’re wrong about Kids leaving for an Opportunity but what do you expect? I would to if the Ferry was always Full! CCH will be a Load to handle Come Feb. But again what do you expect? “They” should be a load! Period!

Agreed-,HHS has I think 9 seniors, were playing on their home court, and the inexperienced guys folded under it in that cracker box. Let’s not forget that Mayer would have negated Sisson.Meet them at NKU in March on a neutral floor, and these young guys will be less green.

I had no idea CCH’s Floor dimensions were different from Highlands. Isn’t what is played inside those Dimensions what matters? J/K Just having some fun with you.

I agree.....And Highlands shouldn’t be the better team! Right?