6A Playoffs: Conner vs. Cooper

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This will be fun game to watch. Both teams playing very well. Cooper is heathy at the right time of the season. Offensive and Defense for Cooper are peaking at the right time. Cooper wins 28 - 14.

Edited by UNCLOVER
spelling

Hoping Cooper finishes this go round. While the previous game means nothing, Conner did have to rally to come back to win after being down from a fast start from Cooper. One thing for certain, these two teams respect one another but certainly do not care for one another and these games have a propensity to come down to the wire which is what rivalries should do. I will take Cooper in close one this go round.

This should be a great game. Both teams are playing their best at the right time of the year. It seems like these games always come down to literally the last minute. With Conner winning the first one. In this rivalry it would be very hard to win twice in the same season. So I give Cooper the edge in this one even on the road. Whoever wins though I believe will also win the regional championship next week.