Highlands 49 Dixie Heights 6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why Highlands continues to go for two point conversions. Up 41-6 midway through 3rd Q and HHS went for 2 points. I guess practicing it.

I'm sure BW was just trying something out. It was an opportunity to try something in a game environment. I would guess that is the way Dixie's HC perceived it. They put in the JV guys after that play.

Dixie QB had an impressive arm, he also ran the ball well! Didn’t care for the shoes but you could spot him on the field. He dropped a few nice long passes in great spots. Dixie run and pass defense bad and it looked like HHS was working on a couple of things. After the half it was what I expected. Dixie played hard for first half.

Dixie QB had an impressive arm, he also ran the ball well! Didn’t care for the shoes but you could spot him on the field. He dropped a few nice long passes in great spots. Dixie run and pass defense bad and it looked like HHS was working on a couple of things. After the half it was what I expected. Dixie played hard for first half.

Statistically speaking, QB Jeremy Adams is the majority of the offense for Dixie. They've got solid receivers in Channing Williams and Dylan Sears too. Adams and Sears are both juniors, so at least they will have those two returning for the offense next year.