Highlands 49 Dixie Heights 6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie QB had an impressive arm, he also ran the ball well! Didn’t care for the shoes but you could spot him on the field. He dropped a few nice long passes in great spots. Dixie run and pass defense bad and it looked like HHS was working on a couple of things. After the half it was what I expected. Dixie played hard for first half.

The QB was very good in the Boone game too. Dixie had a good 2nd half in that game after being dominated in the 1st half. The DE #44 played really well against Boone, also.

I'm chiming in to give credit where credit is due.

Hmmm. I am puzzled. Highlands led 21-0 at halftime. The game went to a running clock. And yet people are talking about this being more competitive than expected. Just how bad do you think Dixie is? Were you expecting a first half running clock?

Personally, that game looks pretty embarrassing for Dixie to me. I have much higher expectations out of Dixie than that. Good school. Great demographics. Fantastic facilities. They are on the path to a winless season. Has that ever happened in the history of Dixie Heights?

Love what Highlands is doing with their broadcasts. I was able to watch this game while sitting at the Beechwood game.

Where could you watch the game at? What web site?

They have a youtube channel. The link is in the update thread.

Hmmm. I am puzzled. Highlands led 21-0 at halftime. The game went to a running clock. And yet people are talking about this being more competitive than expected. Just how bad do you think Dixie is? Were you expecting a first half running clock?

Personally, that game looks pretty embarrassing for Dixie to me. I have much higher expectations out of Dixie than that. Good school. Great demographics. Fantastic facilities. They are on the path to a winless season. Has that ever happened in the history of Dixie Heights?

I was expecting a first half running clock...I was wrong.

I hope Highlands has been holding back and not showing their hand for next weeks game. Defensively the Birds are pretty good. Offensively they better get their act together or CovCath wil put a beat down on them! If Dixie was living in the backfield what do you think CCH will be doing. Hopefully BW has something up his sleeve.......but I doubt it...JMO