Highlands 49 Dixie Heights 6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Highlands has been holding back and not showing their hand for next weeks game. Defensively the Birds are pretty good. Offensively they better get their act together or CovCath wil put a beat down on them! If Dixie was living in the backfield what do you think CCH will be doing. Hopefully BW has something up his sleeve.......but I doubt it...JMO

Don’t forget, they are 6-1 and Highlands best offensive weapon still hasn’t played an offensive snap this year... BW has had an Ace up his sleeve all year.

Don’t forget, they are 6-1 and Highlands best offensive weapon still hasn’t played an offensive snap this year... BW has had an Ace up his sleeve all year.

He does have an ace up his sleeve. But will he use it? I hope so, there is no reason not to. I’m hoping they have have a package of plays that use Huddy. I feel like psychologically it would give Highlands something a little extra. They are really good they way they are, they’ve done well, but if the objective is to beat Cov Cath it is necessary. Cov Cath is a beast, their studs ALL play both ways. I struggle to think of a reason not to play all your talent.