Very hot and humid condtions to make a come back

nWo

Hot and humid conditions look to return for parts of Kentucky by Wednesday. This is mainly for those west of the I-65 corridor. Those west of I-65 could see heat index from the mid-90s to around 100 degrees on Tuesday.

tues.jpg

Wednesday afternoon the heat really gets cranked up for the same area I mentioned above. The heat index will rise to around the high 90s to around 106 in far western Kentucky.

weds.jpg

There looks to be a break from the heat on Thursday before the heat returns for the weekend. It looks to be more widespread across Kentucky then.

I'll update in the morning.

Tuesday was horrible in the Bardstown area. All I had to do was stand around to sweat. The last two days have been not quite as bad but still bad for folks who can't deal with the heat. I'm cautiously looking forward to Saturday's 97-degree stuff so I can spend a few hours at Forecastle in Louisville.

What exactly is the I-65 Corridor? Is Florence a part of it?

No, I-65 runs from Louisville to Bowling Green (and down into Nashville). Technically Florence would be considered east of that. I-75 also runs north and south, connecting Cincinnati/Lexington/London (amongst other cities). You may also see him use I-64, which runs east and west. It connects Louisville/Frankfort/Lexington/Ashland.