Adair County 64 Central Hardin 52 (5th Region Quarterfinals)

Central did play without Gavin George (suspended) and he is their top playmaker with the ball. Still a good win for Adair

That’s tough to be suspended in the regional tournament.

Is Payne back for Adair? I was impressed with him when seen them at the Marshall County Hoopfest, he had 20 + vs. Olive Branch. I know he didn’t play in the district tournament for the Indians cause of a foot injury.

That’s tough to be suspended in the regional tournament.

Is Payne back for Adair? I was impressed with him when seen them at the Marshall County Hoopfest, he had 20 + vs. Olive Branch. I know he didn’t play in the district tournament for the Indians cause of a foot injury.

He didn’t play last night. Not sure of his status going forward.

Adair did really good job denying the 6'7 Hobbs kid and shutting him down. He shot 2-9 with 6 points.

Lots of grabbing and holding going on all game. Not impressed with 8th region officiating. Officials didn't beat CH but sure didn't call a good game. CH is young and hope to see them back next season.

When the game got to a faster pace it was easy to tell it really bothered Central.

Agree to disagree....as CH made a small, too late, run and if a shot fell here or there would've cut lead to as close as 6 with about 2 1/2 to go....but alas AC won. CH was actually a year ahead of expectations so this gave them great experience.

Lots of grabbing and holding going on all game. Not impressed with 8th region officiating. Officials didn't beat CH but sure didn't call a good game. CH is young and hope to see them back next season.

This is how Breeze is gonna play out the season...box and 1 the other teams best player...hold, grab, and foul the other teams best player....what happened to Jacob was exactly the same thing that he did to Pearson earlier this year. And if you don't have an experienced crew, they'll get away with it.

This is how Breeze is gonna play out the season...box and 1 the other teams best player...hold, grab, and foul the other teams best player....what happened to Jacob was exactly the same thing that he did to Pearson earlier this year. And if you don't have an experienced crew, they'll get away with it.

And get away with it they did. But it will make CH better in the long run! Good luck to JH the rest of the way!