11th Region Tournament Draw

Madison Central/Scott County final

This will be the 3rd meeting for Station and Central?

Yes the 3rd meeting. Central has lost both times previous. It is a tough draw for us, with both Station and more then likely LCA, who is playing some really good ball now. I know the team is excited to get after it, and if they come out of the region, it will be a well earned championship. It is going to be tough, but I can’t wait to get it started. Greatest time of year in HS basketball

Yes the 3rd meeting. Central has lost both times previous. It is a tough draw for us, with both Station and more then likely LCA, who is playing some really good ball now. I know the team is excited to get after it, and if they come out of the region, it will be a well earned championship. It is going to be tough, but I can’t wait to get it started. Greatest time of year in HS basketball

I think you guys should win this one this time Station is not playing near as good as they were when you played them earlier in the season.

I just saw that as of last week Scott Co. was ranked #12 nationally.

Yep, told my son, if he played in any other region, he would have a very good chance of getting to Rupp for his senior year. Scott Co. makes it very difficult, but not impossible. But before they even get that chance, they have to go through the first 2 games gauntlet.

Yep, told my son, if he played in any other region, he would have a very good chance of getting to Rupp for his senior year. Scott Co. makes it very difficult, but not impossible. But before they even get that chance, they have to go through the first 2 games gauntlet.

For what's worth, it's better than meeting SC in semifinals.