Rowan County 48 Fleming County 39 (61st District Semifinal)

Tough go. Both girls and boys teams downed in their own gym. Cannot believe this program has all these injuries to ACLs and MCLs. Does not make sense to me how key players are routinely hit with such injuries. Someone should tale a hard look into the effectiveness of FC legs weight programs and recovery programs. Very frustrated for these kiddos. They deserve better.

Tough go. Both girls and boys teams downed in their own gym. Cannot believe this program has all these injuries to ACLs and MCLs. Does not make sense to me how key players are routinely hit with such injuries. Someone should tale a hard look into the effectiveness of FC legs weight programs and recovery programs. Very frustrated for these kiddos. They deserve better.

Really just a bad case of luck for 2 players. ZA has injured both knees and Jaden injured the same knee twice. I have no idea what their weight training program is, but if it was something that was flawed I think it would have affected more than those two. I do agree that it is very frustrating to see any kids hurt and especially kids that have worked as hard as these two.