Open Job: Owensboro Catholic

theguru

I think for the most part it is a very good job. You should win your district every year and compete for a Regional title. Hopefully every now and then you can get over the Mayfield hump and move on, but that is yet to be seen. Hard to say who will apply for this job. Althought, Owensboro Catholic has great support for their athletics it does have some limitations when it comes resources. The only name that comes to mind currently is Jason Morris. He is currently a teacher at Owensboro Catholic and has been offensive coordinator past two seasons. But it will be interesting to see if this job brings any other applicants outside the City of Owensboro.

I think for the most part it is a very good job. You should win your district every year and compete for a Regional title. Hopefully every now and then you can get over the Mayfield hump and move on, but that is yet to be seen. Hard to say who will apply for this job. Althought, Owensboro Catholic has great support for their athletics it does have some limitations when it comes resources. The only name that comes to mind currently is Jason Morris. He is currently a teacher at Owensboro Catholic and has been offensive coordinator past two seasons. But it will be interesting to see if this job brings any other applicants outside the City of Owensboro.

I agree money will be a limiting factor. They are more than likely looking internally for that reason. Good team, good situation, not a lot of funds being offered I am sure.

• 4 weeks later...