Pendleton County 93 Williamstown 44

How many quarters did Allen play to get 43? Would assume he probably sat the entertainment the entire 4th?

Allen left the game in the 3rd and I believe he had 25 points in the 1st. He was on fire from the outside! Hitting 8 out of 10 from deep behind the 3 point line.

Dontaie Allen's best move last night was before the game. Upon being presented a basketball for reaching the 2,000 points level for his career, he took the ball into the stands, gave it to his mother, and gave her a hug. Once heard a college coach discussing recruiting. He said one of the first things he tried to determine was how the young athlete treated his mother. The coach said that was all he needed to determine the character of the young man. Congrats Dontaie. You shine in that department as well.

Having seen Dontae play about half a dozen times over his career, I am going to say I totally admire his talent, complete team orientation and total ability to force his will in all games I've seen. Having no knowledge of his academic capabilities my comparison is simply on the floor. He reminds me of Omar Prewitt of Montgomery County who went on to excel at William & Mary. Smooth, excellent shooter and passer, solid handle with the ability to glide once he enters the paint. A 6'6" guy that can play inside or out. Hope Dontae holds out for just the right fit for him, wherever that might be.

What level of D1 ball does everyone think Dontaie eventually plays at? Personally I've seen him several times and I think he's Power 5 caliber, but not sure he has those level offers.

I have watched him since 6th grade. Very good player for this area. He might be able to play at a power 5 if the fit is right. I think he is better suited for an OVC, C-USA, or Horizon league school. Very skilled but I don't think he is the elite athlete power 5's look for.

What level of D1 ball does everyone think Dontaie eventually plays at? Personally I've seen him several times and I think he's Power 5 caliber, but not sure he has those level offers.

I am bais when it comes to Allen but yes I believe he will be a Power 5 caliber player. I've seen him out play guys that have high major D-1 offers.

ESPN has him listed as a 3 star but only one point away on their scoring system from being a 4 star player.