Kentucky at South Carolina Thoughts/Predictions

MJAlltheWay24

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

South Carolina is really bad.

It won't look good, none of their games ever do, but I say the Cats get a 5 point 73-68 win.

South Carolina is no worse than the teams they had in 2010 and 2014. Those teams finished with losing records and both beat UK in Columbia. In fact, the 2010 loss to the Gamecocks was Cal's first loss as UK Head Coach as well as the first loss for the Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton bunch.

They were 11-8 going into the UK game in 2010. They are 11-6, now. They've beaten Vandy by 16 and Georgia in Athens. I wouldn't be shocked at all, if the Cats lose this one.

This bunch of Cats are going to keep us on pins and needles all season. Every road game is an adventure.

South Carolina is no worse than the teams they had in 2010 and 2014. Those teams finished with losing records and both beat UK in Columbia. In fact, the 2010 loss to the Gamecocks was Cal's first loss as UK Head Coach as well as the first loss for the Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton bunch.

They were 11-8 going into the UK game in 2010. They are 11-6, now. They've beaten Vandy by 16 and Georgia in Athens. I wouldn't be shocked at all, if the Cats lose this one.

This bunch of Cats are going to keep us on pins and needles all season. Every road game is an adventure.

Oh, there's no doubt they could/may lose. Just saying it's a bad loss if it happens.

South Carolina is really bad.

That road win over Georgia should have South Carolina feeling about as well as they can feel heading into this game. Their two early losses aren't great, to be sure, but things have gone according to Hoyle for them (win what they should, lose what they should) since then -- with the possible exception of the home loss to Mizzou.

They are a really good defensive club who struggles to score, so I'm going to go with this prediction: if USC shoots more FT attempts than UK, the Gamecocks win.