Lincoln County 47 Danville 46

Danville had an 11-point lead with just over 2 minutes to go. I have no explanation for how they managed to lose. A team should be able to pass, dribble and make free throws in that situation to win the game. Absolutely no reason to even attempt to score at that point.

Danville had an 11-point lead with just over 2 minutes to go. I have no explanation for how they managed to lose. A team should be able to pass, dribble and make free throws in that situation to win the game. Absolutely no reason to even attempt to score at that point.

Don’t worry. They’ll play their best game of the year on Tuesday and will have figured it all out by then. Guaranteed.

Free Throws and Bad shot selection! I don't know why Thornton or Sutherland don't touch the ball every possession. Those two are your best players hands down. I've heard this team is dealing with selfishness. There's no way this team shouldn't be top 5 in the 12th region, and have a winning record.

Apparently there was a very controversial basket interference call that decided the game late. I'm working on getting video.

While you're at it see if you can find that Tates Creek v Danville video showing the time out call that Danville allegedly made before the half. I know, wrong forum, wrong thread, etc. but I couldn't help myself.

I wasn't at the basketball game because my own son ended up having practice at the same time, but I saw what people were saying on Facebook. I have no idea if there was a bad call or not. I know for sure that Danville has enough talent to beat Lincoln County though so they should have never been in that situation.

Apparently there was a very controversial basket interference call that decided the game late. I'm working on getting video.

If you grab the net while the ball is on the rim, it is basket interference. Was at the game, and I will say Lincoln definitely stole one!