Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 47 Danville 46

Featured Replies

  • Author

If I am not mistaken it was 19-13 at the half with Danville leading. I was told Danville led by 11 points with 2 minutes left and that Lincoln County took the lead of 47-46 with 12 seconds left.

 

 

Who has details on this game???? Spill it!!!!

Danville had an 11-point lead with just over 2 minutes to go. I have no explanation for how they managed to lose. A team should be able to pass, dribble and make free throws in that situation to win the game. Absolutely no reason to even attempt to score at that point.

  • Author
Danville had an 11-point lead with just over 2 minutes to go. I have no explanation for how they managed to lose. A team should be able to pass, dribble and make free throws in that situation to win the game. Absolutely no reason to even attempt to score at that point.

 

Don’t worry. They’ll play their best game of the year on Tuesday and will have figured it all out by then. Guaranteed.

Apparently there was a very controversial basket interference call that decided the game late. I'm working on getting video.

Free Throws and Bad shot selection! I don't know why Thornton or Sutherland don't touch the ball every possession. Those two are your best players hands down. I've heard this team is dealing with selfishness. There's no way this team shouldn't be top 5 in the 12th region, and have a winning record.

I'm going to agree that Danville has the talent to be top 5 in the region. I just knew that tonight would be a win. I'm dumbfounded that they lost honestly.

Apparently there was a very controversial basket interference call that decided the game late. I'm working on getting video.

 

While you're at it see if you can find that Tates Creek v Danville video showing the time out call that Danville allegedly made before the half. I know, wrong forum, wrong thread, etc. but I couldn't help myself.

I wasn't at the basketball game because my own son ended up having practice at the same time, but I saw what people were saying on Facebook. I have no idea if there was a bad call or not. I know for sure that Danville has enough talent to beat Lincoln County though so they should have never been in that situation.

Apparently there was a very controversial basket interference call that decided the game late. I'm working on getting video.

 

If you grab the net while the ball is on the rim, it is basket interference. Was at the game, and I will say Lincoln definitely stole one!

If you grab the net while the ball is on the rim, it is basket interference. Was at the game, and I will say Lincoln definitely stole one!

 

You saw it then? Good call?

You saw it then? Good call?

 

I saw it, thought it was a good call. Asked others what they thought and they agreed- good call!

Why was Danville assessed a technical to start the game?

 

For the record Lincoln made 1 of 2. Difference in the game was 1 point....just saying.

Why was Danville assessed a technical to start the game?

 

For the record Lincoln made 1 of 2. Difference in the game was 1 point....just saying.

 

Probably dunking in warmups. (dumbest rule ever)

That really is the dumbest rule ever. I hate it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.