Paige removed from remainder of 2017 Live Events

Due to an injury suffered at a New York house show last night.

A little over a year removed from major neck surgery, Paige went down at last night after what reports say was a kick from Sasha Banks. Paige immediately grabbed her shoulder before the match between Absolution and Banks, Bayley and Mickie James was immediately halted.

Paige removed from the rest of 2

I'm not a Paige fan at all, but I recognize her talent and that people really like her. Hopefully this is precautionary and she'll be able to return.

I like Paige and I was just thinking Absolution may gain some traction. How sad, hopefully Paige is okay.

Agree and the WWE as a whole has way way upped their Women's Division.

Yes.

It's probably because of my Kentucky bias, but I really like Sarah Logan on Smackdown. I was surprised to see her called up, and she honestly probably isn't ready, but I hope she finds success. I really like Ruby Riott too.

Yes.

It's probably because of my Kentucky bias, but I really like Sarah Logan on Smackdown. I was surprised to see her called up, and she honestly probably isn't ready, but I hope she finds success. I really like Ruby Riott too.

I didn't know Logan had a Kentucky connection.

As far as all the newbies go, I am definitely a Mandy Rose man.

I didn't know Logan had a Kentucky connection.

As far as all the newbies go, I am definitely a Mandy Rose man.

Logan is from Louisville.

I like Mandy too. She should have won Tough Enough instead of Sara what's-her-name. And Patrick should have won the men's side.

Speaking of...if you're not watching NXT, you should check out Patrick on there. He's the Velveteen Dream & is a great character. A cross between Prince & Goldust. He's going to be a star.

Logan is from Louisville.

I like Mandy too. She should have won Tough Enough instead of Sara what's-her-name. And Patrick should have won the men's side.

Speaking of...if you're not watching NXT, you should check out Patrick on there. He's the Velveteen Dream & is a great character. A cross between Prince & Goldust. He's going to be a star.

Like I have mentioned recently, the WWE is a little over saturated for me so NXT is out for now.

Like I have mentioned recently, the WWE is a little over saturated for me so NXT is out for now.

We agree on the over saturation, but I see NXT as somewhat of a different world. Only an hour of it a week & only 4 or 5 PPV's a year.

There are some intriguing characters there, and Velveteen is at the top of the list IMO.