Mike Mitchell's Hilarious Hypocritical Rant

BFritz

There's NSFW language in this video, so be warned, but Mike Mitchell goes on a rant in this video about how the NFL isn't football anymore because you're not allowed to hit people and they should give them flags and all so he knows what he can do.

The game is evolving and it's a lot less dangerous, even before all these new rules, than it was years ago, and you just have to adapt.

However, even considering that and taking his points as having meaning, so that's not football, but

Of course no one called him out on it because he plays for the Steelers and they're the NFL's love child and above the rules, but is does anyone else think that that's as hypocritical and stupid as I do?

There's NSFW language in this video, so be warned, but Mike Mitchell goes on a rant in this video about how the NFL isn't football anymore because you're not allowed to hit people and they should give them flags and all so he knows what he can do.

The game is evolving and it's a lot less dangerous, even before all these new rules, than it was years ago, and you just have to adapt.

However, even considering that and taking his points as having meaning, so that's not football, but

Of course no one called him out on it because he plays for the Steelers and they're the NFL's love child and above the rules, but is does anyone else think that that's as hypocritical and stupid as I do?

Yep

I obviously meant on here for that part, and playing for the Steelers for the rest of the people that follow the NFL.
To be honest I haven't really heard a single Steelers fan on here want to argue back to me about Mike Mitchell. They know he's not good enough to bother getting a debate about. The only reason Burfict is such a hot topic is because he's actually good. Maybe some fans in NKY may choose not to engage in a conversation about Mitchell because he went to Highlands, but I haven't seen someone defend him because he went to Highlands.

To be honest I haven't really heard a single Steelers fan on here want to argue back to me about Mike Mitchell. They know he's not good enough to bother getting a debate about. The only reason Burfict is such a hot topic is because he's actually good. Maybe some fans in NKY may choose not to engage in a conversation about Mitchell because he went to Highlands, but I haven't seen someone defend him because he went to Highlands.

I thought he went to CovCath??:D