Campbell County 70 George Rogers Clark 44

Guest UKMacyFan

Campbell County 70, Clark County 44

Clark (2-2) - Gray 1 2 4, Ja. Flowers 6 1 15, Bell 2 0 4, Igo 1 0 2, Wilson 0 2 2, T. Flowers 1 0 2, Dehanan 2 1 5, Harrison 3 3 10. Totals: 16 9 44.

Campbell (4-0) - Koeninger 1 0 2, Clos 10 4 26, Schwarber 4 1 9, Miller 1 0 3 , Seckman 3 0 9, Turner 0 3 3, Holbrook 1 2 5, Stapleton 3 6 13. Totals: 23 16 70.

Halftime: Cam 40-20. 3-pointers: Cam 8 (Seckman 3, Clos 2, Miller, Holbrook, Stapleton); Cl 3 (J. Flowers 2, Harrison).

First, congrats to CC on the win.

I know virtually kid on both teams. This was Igo’s first game this season, she is not close to 100% yet. As she get healthier and gets a couple of games under her belt, the Cards will improve.

As to the two, young women who quit at CC, I can promise you avoiding hard-work was not a factor in their decision. They are great kids who have never shied away from work or competition. Showing up and cheering for their school is indicative of their character and upbringing.

These are still the 2 best teams in the region and the region title will be decided better these 2 plus Mason and Scott barring injuries.

First, congrats to CC on the win.

I know virtually kid on both teams. This was Igo’s first game this season, she is not close to 100% yet. As she get healthier and gets a couple of games under her belt, the Cards will improve.

As to the two, young women who quit at CC, I can promise you avoiding hard-work was not a factor in their decision. They are great kids who have never shied away from work or competition. Showing up and cheering for their school is indicative of their character and upbringing.

These are still the 2 best teams in the region and the region title will be decided better these 2 plus Mason and Scott barring injuries.

If she was not 100% why would she play this early in the year? Again, from my perspective she was moving and cutting like nothing was wrong. If she wasn't fully ready to go, why would she rush back for an early December game?

As for the former players, if you say so. Again, kudos to them for supporting their former team.

If she was not 100% why would she play this early in the year? Again, from my perspective she was moving and cutting like nothing was wrong. If she wasn't fully ready to go, why would she rush back for an early December game?

As for the former players, if you say so. Again, kudos to them for supporting their former team.

Believe me I know the GRC team very well and Igo is not 100%. That takes time but you work your way back in. She didn't score till 3rd Q. Bar any more injuries, You will see a different Igo playing come post season when she is 100%.

I agree, Igo was sprinting, making cuts and was moving well laterally. Her lack of aggression on offense was bizarre. It's kind of hard to judge her shooting when she only took two shots. Thanks in part to the defense of Schwarber.