Trinity 56 Fern Creek 0 (Frosh)

Sinbad 74

Trinity Freshman team finished 8-0 with wins over St. Xavier twice, Bullitt Central, Elder (OH), DeSales, Male, Carmel (IN), and Fern Creek. I understand 21 players were "called up" to practice and dress with the varsity the balance of 2017.

Trinity Freshman team finished 8-0 with wins over St. Xavier twice, Bullitt Central, Elder (OH), DeSales, Male, Carmel (IN), and Fern Creek. I understand 21 players were "called up" to practice and dress with the varsity the balance of 2017.

What is a normal call-up number? This bunch sounds special. Let's hope they develop by working hard and taking coaching.

Outscored opponents 351-41

the team that got the nearest was Carmel on the first week 40-14

The last 5 games the difference was 233-6

It would be great to get the Trinity freshman team 2 more games. I suggest manual,and Covington Catholic. The Trinity AD will have to act fast if he wants to

Add any games for the freshman team. It would be nice to see them pushed a little to gauge their talent. They blew out every team they played.

By KHSAA rule, tomorrow is the last day for freshman or JV games. This is a special group of freshmen. My guess is that a large number were invited to practice with the varsity to give them an extra month of work. My guess is that several of them will get an opportunity to play large roles next year.