Tennessee Fans Melting Down

Jumper_Dad

Even tho there was some buzz...it is October 6, 2017 and Butch Jones is still the head football coach at the University of Tennessee. 1f614.png

Shaee Flatt‏ @shaee_flatt 2h2 hours agoMore

Shaee Flatt Retweeted Shaee Flatt

Like I said... it's now almost 12:30 Eastern time and Butch Jones is still employed. He's coaching against South Carolina.

Shaee Flatt added,

Shaee Flatt @shaee_flatt

Apparently I'm going to wake up tomorrow and Tennessee isn't going to have a football coach. I'll believe it when I see it!

If they lose at home to South Carolina next week he could be gone before the Alabama game. If I was the AD I'd make him stay until at least after that game and let him take his whipping before firing him. Of course as @Hellcats said, that would mean firing him right before the UK game and means the team could come in all fired up again.

If they lose at home to South Carolina next week he could be gone before the Alabama game. If I was the AD I'd make him stay until at least after that game and let him take his whipping before firing him. Of course as @Hellcats said, that would mean firing him right before the UK game and means the team could come in all fired up again.

The streak should have been broken that year. They were awful.