Grade My Draft

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 Teams. Standard Scoring. Keeper League (You can keep 0-2). We start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST

WR Mike Evans (Keeper)

RB Todd Gurley

WR Doug Baldwin

RB Christian McCaffrey

RB Ty Montgomery

RB Mark Ingram

QB Russell Wilson

WR Jamison Crowder

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Zach Ertz

RB Thomas Rawls

WR Cameron Meredith

K Matt Bryant

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Deandre Washington

Bills Defense (They play the Jets at home week 1 and I usually go D by committee)

Thoughts?

Figured we could have a "Grade My Draft" thread where guys could post their teams from different leagues they are in and see what others think about how you did. I would think it's important to provide some details of the type of league you play in to help.

I'll start...

Probably should include your draft position as well. If you pick first and you're drafting Dak Prescott, then your grade should reflect that bonehead move.

12 Teams. Standard Scoring. Keeper League (You can keep 0-2). We start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST

WR Mike Evans (Keeper)

RB Todd Gurley

WR Doug Baldwin

RB Christian McCaffrey

RB Ty Montgomery

RB Mark Ingram

QB Russell Wilson

WR Jamison Crowder

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Zach Ertz

RB Thomas Rawls

WR Cameron Meredith

K Matt Bryant

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Deandre Washington

Bills Defense (They play the Jets at home week 1 and I usually go D by committee)

Thoughts?

Looks like a good roster. QB's are solid. RB depth is good. WR's look to be a boom or bust group. You've only got one TE, K, D, so you'll have to pick up some scraps for the bye week. Got a couple scrubs that will allow you to make a move if you need to due to injury.

Guessing you were in the 9-10 range in the draft.

I'm going with a solid B.

Looks like a good roster. QB's are solid. RB depth is good. WR's look to be a boom or bust group. You've only got one TE, K, D, so you'll have to pick up some scraps for the bye week. Got a couple scrubs that will allow you to make a move if you need to due to injury.

Guessing you were in the 9-10 range in the draft.

I'm going with a solid B.

Yeah, I should have mentioned draft position as well. I did pick 9th.

I was thrilled to grab Wilson as late as I did. My WR's will be interesting but I was glad to get Crowder and Meredith when I did. Not really sure what to expect out of them, but happy to get #1 WRs on their teams.

I usually roll with a D by committee and use roster moves to fill in byes for TE, K, and D when needed. I like my chances but we'll see.

Got my 10 team PPR league draft tonight. It's also a 2 QB league.

You can keep one player, with the stipulation that whoever you decide to keep, you lose your draft pick in the round that you drafted them last year. If you keep a FA acquisition you lose a 10th round pick.

I kept Spencer Ware in exchange for my 10th round pick.

Got my 10 team PPR league draft tonight. It's also a 2 QB league.

You can keep one player, with the stipulation that whoever you decide to keep, you lose your draft pick in the round that you drafted them last year. If you keep a FA acquisition you lose a 10th round pick.

I kept Spencer Ware in exchange for my 10th round pick.

So ended up with the 8th pick & here's how it shook out....

1st Rd: Julio Jones

2nd Rd: Jordy Nelson

3rd Rd: Todd Gurley

4th Rd: Jameis Winston

5th Rd: Greg Olsen

6th Rd: Derek Carr

7th Rd: Michael Crabtree

8th Rd: Sam Bradford

9th Rd: Duke Johnson

10th Rd: Spencer Ware (my keeper)

11th Rd: Eddie Lacy

12th Rd: Minnesota D/ST

13th Rd: Donte Moncrief

14th Rd: Dwayne Allen

15th Rd: Ryan Succop

Yahoo gave me a B+ and the second best draft in the league....:idunno:

I think my RBs are bad if it were a traditional scoring league, but in a PPR league they're solid. My WRs/TE are elite, and my QBs are better than most. I like how it played out.

Forgot to add it's a QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K starting lineup...

So ended up with the 8th pick & here's how it shook out....

1st Rd: Julio Jones

2nd Rd: Jordy Nelson

3rd Rd: Todd Gurley

4th Rd: Jameis Winston

5th Rd: Greg Olsen

6th Rd: Derek Carr

7th Rd: Michael Crabtree

8th Rd: Sam Bradford

9th Rd: Duke Johnson

10th Rd: Spencer Ware (my keeper)

11th Rd: Eddie Lacy

12th Rd: Minnesota D/ST

13th Rd: Donte Moncrief

14th Rd: Dwayne Allen

15th Rd: Ryan Succop

Yahoo gave me a B+ and the second best draft in the league....:idunno:

I think my RBs are bad if it were a traditional scoring league, but in a PPR league they're solid. My WRs/TE are elite, and my QBs are better than most. I like how it played out.

Forgot to add it's a QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K starting lineup...

What about your RBs makes them solid for a PPR? Gurley doesn't seem to catch a lot of balls. Lacy doesn't. Sounds like Ware is on the verge of replacement. Duke Johnson is a good PPR RB. I almost think your RBs look better for a traditional lol.

I feel like you had a solid first 7 rounds.

What about your RBs makes them solid for a PPR? Gurley doesn't seem to catch a lot of balls. Lacy doesn't. Sounds like Ware is on the verge of replacement. Duke Johnson is a good PPR RB. I almost think your RBs look better for a traditional lol.

I feel like you had a solid first 7 rounds.

IMO Gurley should see about 4 catches a game. Duke Johnson is projected for over 600 receiving yards. If Ware gets replaced, it could throw a wrench into things, but I don't buy it. I think he'll see 15-20 touches a week.

IMO Gurley should see about 4 catches a game. Duke Johnson is projected for over 600 receiving yards. If Ware gets replaced, it could throw a wrench into things, but I don't buy it. I think he'll see 15-20 touches a week.

I sure hope you are right about Ware. I'm screwed in our BGP league of all the hype around Hunt comes to fruition.

I think you probably got some good value for Lacy.

I have a draft tomorrow night for a 8 team league, 18 man roster, no kickers or defense. We start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 TEs, and 1 RB/WR/TE. It is a hybrid dynasty/keeper league. Every team bids on 3 players at the start of the season (any positions). The bidded players cannot be kept the following season. We have to keep 3 players the following season (maximum 1 TE and/or 1 QB) and only 1 of those can be from Rounds 1-3 of the draft proper.

My bidded players are Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Graham, and Dalvin Cook and I am drafting #3 in the snake draft.

If I get the chance, I will post my draft results at the conclusion of the draft.