My fellow conservatives.

Absolutely! Its the 80 million other Trumpers I'd be concerned about.

You must've gotten your wires crossed. There are 80 million Amazon Prime subscribers. Only 60 million people voted for Trump.

Seriously though, Amazon is a giant company because it provides people with goods and services in a way that's better than their competitors and that people are willing to fork money over for. Isn't that capitalism? But, no, "conservatives" ought not to participate in this market without assurances that the company's founder (and what of other shareholders?) cheers for their team. I believe I remember reading that in Friedman. And now the president is threatening anti-trust litigation against this company because its founder owns a newspaper that isn't sufficiently praiseworthy of his efforts. I don't think any of this is conservative. That people are advocating this is reflexive partisanship at best, and a cult of personality at worst.

You must've gotten your wires crossed. There are 80 million Amazon Prime subscribers. Only 60 million people voted for Trump.

Seriously though, Amazon is a giant company because it provides people with goods and services in a way that's better than their competitors and that people are willing to fork money over for. Isn't that capitalism? But, no, "conservatives" ought not to participate in this market without assurances that the company's founder (and what of other shareholders?) cheers for their team. I believe I remember reading that in Friedman. And now the president is threatening anti-trust litigation against this company because its founder owns a newspaper that isn't sufficiently praiseworthy of his efforts. I don't think any of this is conservative. That people are advocating this is reflexive partisanship at best, and a cult of personality at worst.

Its not conservative. Its politics. Do you really think going open season on a sitting POTUS is going to occur without retribution? If you poke the bear, you need to be prepared to die!

Its not conservative. Its politics. Do you really think going open season on a sitting POTUS is going to occur without retribution? If you poke the bear, you need to be prepared to die!

This is the logic of petty tyrants.

Yes. It did the past eight years.

That has got top be the most ridiculous statement of all time! The MSM was Obama's cheering section. They NEVER lobbed anything but softballs at his administration and he was adamant about avoiding confrontation, even if it meant sacrificing American Lives and Vocations!

That has got top be the most ridiculous statement of all time! The MSM was Obama's cheering section. They NEVER lobbed anything but softballs at his administration and he was adamant about avoiding confrontation, even if it meant sacrificing American Lives and Vocations!

He also knows how to act. The refusal of Trump supporters to acknowledge that MOST of the negative attention Trump gets is his own fault says all you need to know.

Ironically, I'm binge watching "Reign" at the moment. Your ideology is text book monarchist. :lol2:

Ironically, I'm binge watching "Reign" at the moment. Your ideology is text book monarchist. :lol2:

He also knows how to act. The refusal of Trump supporters to acknowledge that MOST of the negative attention Trump gets is his own fault says all you need to know.

This is the logic of petty tyrants.

Yet, nothing is said when Bezos uses the Washington Post to advance politics that are beneficial to his business interests!