Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My fellow conservatives.

Featured Replies

I learned today through a POTUS tweet that the Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos. This is the same fellow who owns Amazon. I don't know about you, but this will definitely influence my purchasing behaviour.

 

 

Twitter

  • Replies 40
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just learned that today? :eek:

I'm positive Amazon will be just fine without you.

  • Author
I'm positive Amazon will be just fine without you.

 

Absolutely! Its the 80 million other Trumpers I'd be concerned about.

Absolutely! Its the 80 million other Trumpers I'd be concerned about.

 

You're assuming they all already use Amazon.

Absolutely! Its the 80 million other Trumpers I'd be concerned about.

 

You must've gotten your wires crossed. There are 80 million Amazon Prime subscribers. Only 60 million people voted for Trump.

 

Seriously though, Amazon is a giant company because it provides people with goods and services in a way that's better than their competitors and that people are willing to fork money over for. Isn't that capitalism? But, no, "conservatives" ought not to participate in this market without assurances that the company's founder (and what of other shareholders?) cheers for their team. I believe I remember reading that in Friedman. And now the president is threatening anti-trust litigation against this company because its founder owns a newspaper that isn't sufficiently praiseworthy of his efforts. I don't think any of this is conservative. That people are advocating this is reflexive partisanship at best, and a cult of personality at worst.

  • Author
You must've gotten your wires crossed. There are 80 million Amazon Prime subscribers. Only 60 million people voted for Trump.

 

Seriously though, Amazon is a giant company because it provides people with goods and services in a way that's better than their competitors and that people are willing to fork money over for. Isn't that capitalism? But, no, "conservatives" ought not to participate in this market without assurances that the company's founder (and what of other shareholders?) cheers for their team. I believe I remember reading that in Friedman. And now the president is threatening anti-trust litigation against this company because its founder owns a newspaper that isn't sufficiently praiseworthy of his efforts. I don't think any of this is conservative. That people are advocating this is reflexive partisanship at best, and a cult of personality at worst.

 

Its not conservative. Its politics. Do you really think going open season on a sitting POTUS is going to occur without retribution? If you poke the bear, you need to be prepared to die!

Do you really think going open season on a sitting POTUS is going to occur without retribution?

 

Yes. It did the past eight years.

Its not conservative. Its politics. Do you really think going open season on a sitting POTUS is going to occur without retribution? If you poke the bear, you need to be prepared to die!

 

This is the logic of petty tyrants.

  • Author
Yes. It did the past eight years.

 

That has got top be the most ridiculous statement of all time! The MSM was Obama's cheering section. They NEVER lobbed anything but softballs at his administration and he was adamant about avoiding confrontation, even if it meant sacrificing American Lives and Vocations!

That has got top be the most ridiculous statement of all time! The MSM was Obama's cheering section. They NEVER lobbed anything but softballs at his administration and he was adamant about avoiding confrontation, even if it meant sacrificing American Lives and Vocations!

 

He also knows how to act. The refusal of Trump supporters to acknowledge that MOST of the negative attention Trump gets is his own fault says all you need to know.

Its not conservative. Its politics. Do you really think going open season on a sitting POTUS is going to occur without retribution? If you poke the bear, you need to be prepared to die!

 

Ironically, I'm binge watching "Reign" at the moment. Your ideology is text book monarchist. :lol2:

  • Author
Ironically, I'm binge watching "Reign" at the moment. Your ideology is text book monarchist. :lol2:

 

He also knows how to act. The refusal of Trump supporters to acknowledge that MOST of the negative attention Trump gets is his own fault says all you need to know.

 

This is the logic of petty tyrants.

 

Yet, nothing is said when Bezos uses the Washington Post to advance politics that are beneficial to his business interests!

Here is an idea .... If your President doesn't like the news .....

 

Maybe he should quit making it on a second by second basis.

 

Oh ... that's right ... fake news!

Yet, nothing is said when Bezos uses the Washington Post to advance politics that are beneficial to his business interests!

 

"Hey, look over there!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.