• Rupp Arena
    • Cameron Indoor
    • The United Center
    • Madison Square Garden

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I wonder how this poll is going to turn out.

Rucker and MSG are the only ones that should even be considered, IMO. One of those is a homer pick, and a couple others are just there to "justify" the homer pick. :lol2:

Rucker and MSG are the only ones that should even be considered, IMO. One of those is a homer pick, and a couple others are just there to "justify" the homer pick. :lol2:

Even the homer pick is justified. I'd say these seven venues have seen more high-quality basketball players, coaches, and games than anywhere else on the globe can claim.

No it's not. No one outside the state of Kentucky looks at Rupp Arena as the mecca of basketball. Stop it.

In the college game, the three heavyweights I mentioned are the three synonymous with winning basketball. Some people don't view the NBA as real basketball. Foolish as it seems, they probably wouldn't consider MSG near the top. So yeah, I think worldwide there would be more than a few who would name Rupp before MSG.

In the college game, the three heavyweights I mentioned are the three synonymous with winning basketball. Some people don't view the NBA as real basketball. Foolish as it seems, they probably wouldn't consider MSG near the top. So yeah, I think worldwide there would be more than a few who would name Rupp before MSG.

I think you are delusional. :lol2:

The Garden was considered, but who plays there now? Maybe replace UC with Staples if that suits you.

:lol2:

Nah neither deserve to be on the list.

NBA it's MSG

College it's Allen Fieldhouse

High School it's New Castle (IN) Fieldhouse

I don't know enough about the current playground situations but historically it's Rucker Park.

I think you are delusional. :lol2:

"The Greatest Show in Hoops" lead me to legitimately believe Rupp Arena is one of the premier venues in all of basketball.

I'm a victim of 20+ years of conditioning. The KHSAA has programmed my conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned.