I Got a UC Magazine in the mail.

swamprat

It came yesterday. I have never had any reason to give the University of Cincinnati my home mailing address and I understand other BGP members have received the magazine as well. Nobody else that I know down here has gotten one and my only connection to NKY and Cincinnati is BGP.

I have nothing against the magazine. From the articles I read, the university is doing good work. However, I would like to thank the person who gave UC my home address. We are having a fire pit next weekend and I needed something to start it with. ;)

It came yesterday. I have never had any reason to give the University of Cincinnati my home mailing address and I understand other BGP members have received the magazine as well. Nobody else that I know down here has gotten one and my only connection to NKY and Cincinnati is BGP.

I have nothing against the magazine. From the articles I read, the university is doing good work. However, I would like to thank the person who gave UC my home address. We are having a fire pit next weekend and I needed something to start it with. ;)

Did you buy tickets for a South Florida game through the UC ticket office?

Did you buy tickets for a South Florida game through the UC ticket office?

When I attend USF games at UC, I buy the tickets through USF. I know in this process, UC sends the tickets to USF and USF mails them to us.

I meant this post as a humorous incident, but I need to make something very clear, here. I know for a fact that my mailing address did not come this web site. There is no place on BGP or it's support sites, that I know of, that records anyone's physical mailing address.

I was inferring that someone I've met through the site may have given my address to UC. Personally, I think @Run To State is standing of a outside a liquor store in Cincinnati trading my address for cans of Yuengling. He going to die of thirst doing it, too. :D

When I attend USF games at UC, I buy the tickets through USF. I know in this process, UC sends the tickets to USF and USF mails them to us.

I meant this post as a humorous incident, but I need to make something very clear, here. I know for a fact that my mailing address did not come this web site. There is no place on BGP or it's support sites, that I know of, that records anyone's physical mailing address.

I was inferring that someone I've met through the site may have given my address to UC. Personally, I think @Run To State is standing of a outside a liquor store in Cincinnati trading my address for cans of Yuengling. He going to die of thirst doing it, too. :D

:lol2: Almost anything for a Yuengling....almost anything. :sneaky: