Ludlow 74 Calvary Christian 56

Very proud of our kids and their efforts. This win does complete the 3rd straight undefeated Conference Championship for the Panthers. This was only one of our goals for the year but one that every player had a part in accomplishing. Our big goal is playing at NKU in the regional tournament. Obviously with losing our leading scorer things will be tougher but our kids will battle and work hard every day to give us a fighting chance. Our seniors have led the way and have left a legacy that others will be expected to carry on.

Congrats to Coach Wofford, the assistant coaches and most importantly all the players during this great three year run. That is a great accomplishment going undefeated in conference for three straight years, especially when opposing teams and coaches know each other so well. So this is a great accomplishment and something to be proud of.

I wonder if Ludlow will consider moving up in a conference like Beechwood did? Ludlow over the last 15 years has won many conference championships, even before Beechwood moved out. So I wonder if Ludlow would consider making the jump? At a small school like Ludlow talent always comes through in cycles, but coach Wofford has done a great job with the program and I believe Ludlow could continue to grow as a program under his direction even if they moved up a conference. Either way I am very proud to be apart of the alumni of Ludlow, and love seeing these accomplishments! Hopefully their season can continue and make a run to play at NKU in the region!

Congrats to Coach Wofford, the assistant coaches and most importantly all the players during this great three year run. That is a great accomplishment going undefeated in conference for three straight years, especially when opposing teams and coaches know each other so well. So this is a great accomplishment and something to be proud of.

I wonder if Ludlow will consider moving up in a conference like Beechwood did? Ludlow over the last 15 years has won many conference championships, even before Beechwood moved out. So I wonder if Ludlow would consider making the jump? At a small school like Ludlow talent always comes through in cycles, but coach Wofford has done a great job with the program and I believe Ludlow could continue to grow as a program under his direction even if they moved up a conference. Either way I am very proud to be apart of the alumni of Ludlow, and love seeing these accomplishments! Hopefully their season can continue and make a run to play at NKU in the region!

I'm not sure they have the numbers to move up and be competitive. This years senior class is somewhat of an anomaly. I think there are around 75 seniors total, a very big class for Ludlow. I have an 8th grader and I believe that class has around 50 students total. I think with those numbers moving to D2 may be difficult.

I'm not sure they have the numbers to move up and be competitive. This years senior class is somewhat of an anomaly. I think there are around 75 seniors total, a very big class for Ludlow. I have an 8th grader and I believe that class has around 50 students total. I think with those numbers moving to D2 may be difficult.

No doubt and that is why I even mentioned how at a small school the talent comes through in cycles. I'm just that confident in the direction that coach Wofford is taking the program in, that it could be a move they make and not hurt the program. Sure it will be tougher and bumps along the way, but is a move I think under him that they could make and build on.

This move probably wouldn't happen and I am not sure what goes in the process of making that move anyways. I was just thinking out loud wondering if that is something they have considered.