Simon Kenton 58 Campbell County 50

Campbell's a good team, Clos and Jolly are good players. They are complimented with some great depth. It should be a second go around the at the state tournament for these two teams. SK showed what we've been seeing though, they are ready for the tournament. First half was closer but SK pulled ahead by 10+ as I expected and finished with the 8pt win. Good Luck to CC at regions against Mason County, that will be a tough game. We will see one of them at the Sweet Sixteen!

It seemed to me Campbell Co did not shoot as well as they have been and missed FTs killed them.

True, but SK missed a bunch of bunnies at the beginning of the game that I was sure would cost them. Seemed like the missed FT were in the 4 qtr. Fatigue? SK really pushed tempo in this game. CC would take 30 seconds to score, and SK would transition from a made basket and score in 3-4 seconds.

Campbell's a good team, Clos and Jolly are good players. They are complimented with some great depth. It should be a second go around the at the state tournament for these two teams. SK showed what we've been seeing though, they are ready for the tournament. First half was closer but SK pulled ahead by 10+ as I expected and finished with the 8pt win. Good Luck to CC at regions against Mason County, that will be a tough game. We will see one of them at the Sweet Sixteen!

Mason beat SK in a close one, Campbell beat Mason, and SK beat Campbell. So it should be a good 1st round match up if they get there.

True, but SK missed a bunch of bunnies at the beginning of the game that I was sure would cost them. Seemed like the missed FT were in the 4 qtr. Fatigue? SK really pushed tempo in this game. CC would take 30 seconds to score, and SK would transition from a made basket and score in 3-4 seconds.

Rarely do you not see a Girls game with many missed FT's and bunnies.. Can be painful to watch.

Not fatigue just a bad night of shooting in my opinion.

SK was 50+% from the field and three. Campbell was 30% for both and 50% on free throws and still only lost by 8. Off shooting night all around for the Lady Camels.

9 - 19 from the line, lots of points there.

Fun game to watch; both coaches coaching at an intense tourney level. Neace with a nice game; seemed to hit some key shots when she needed to although a couple of her turnovers certainly got the SK bench fired up. #30 for SK did a great job on the glass; had to have double digit rebounds. Also thought #45 came in and played a solid game in relief of Myer who didn't have her best game

Fun game to watch; both coaches coaching at an intense tourney level. Neace with a nice game; seemed to hit some key shots when she needed to although a couple of her turnovers certainly got the SK bench fired up. #30 for SK did a great job on the glass; had to have double digit rebounds. Also thought #45 came in and played a solid game in relief of Myer who didn't have her best game

#30 - Buckner (10 reb)

#45 - Dressman

#21 Morgan Stamper only had 3 pts, but they were huge. It was the 3 at the buzzer to end the third quarter. Real momentum builder I thought.