Highlands 54 Simon Kenton 39 (Frosh)

Final in 1st round of CovCath tourney.

Pretty nice team effort by the Birds. Leigh, Cramer, Roberts and Posey all looked good. Austin King drew 3 big charges. He later fouled out but there should be a rule if you take 3 charges in a game you get an extra foul. Lol

Birds play Beechwood in next round. They won the regular season game but with Jefferson that adds another big factor.

Final in 1st round of CovCath tourney.

Pretty nice team effort by the Birds. Leigh, Cramer, Roberts and Posey all looked good. Austin King drew 3 big charges. He later fouled out but there should be a rule if you take 3 charges in a game you get an extra foul. Lol

Birds play Beechwood in next round. They won the regular season game but with Jefferson that adds another big factor.

Wait, isn't Jefferson the kid that use to play for Newport middle? Someone told me he was over at Beechwood!

Tough game for SK. Played without Krohman and Sergeant got in foul trouble early and probably the most challenging day shooting from him i have seen in a few years. Could be the most offensive fouls called in a game I have ever seen. Good luck birds on the next round, should be a more competitive game.