Best Assistant Coaches at the Varsity/JV level NKY

You first....:banana:

Thanks for holding the door for me! I don't know many names so that was my main reason for asking the question and who to look out for that would be up and coming. Just based off of games watched I'd have to say CovCath has a pretty strong staff, Coach Ruthsatz is a great coach but he can't do it all alone and I'm not familiar with his assistants! Coach Listerman has been around a while so he would probably have a good staff as well. Cooper seems to have a young staff too.

IMO a great JV coach would be one that takes a good to mediocre freshmen team and gives the varsity coach a very good group to work with.

On the others hand a bad JV coach could be one that takes a very good group of freshmen and gives the varsity a mediocre group

IMO a great JV coach would be one that takes a good to mediocre freshmen team and gives the varsity coach a very good group to work with.

On the others hand a bad JV coach could be one that takes a very good group of freshmen and gives the varsity a mediocre group

You're putting a lot on a coach, good or bad. Now a days, a lot has to do with the off season work a kid puts in, especially between their 8th grade, freshman and sophomore years.

IMO I believe Brossart has one of the better if not the best staff around. I came up under them coaches and we had lots of success in the 90's. I have also installed them same core values in my coaching with success, so the hear Brossart's name in the mix of the things, it makes me smile knowing wherever they have been they have impacted peoples life on and off the court. #TrueLifeCoaches