'Survivor: Second Chances' Will Give Fans the Power to Bring Back Players

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/survivor-second-chances-fans-vote-on-castaways-118325615490.html

Great Survivor players of the past are getting a second chance to outwit, outplay, and outlast — but only if fans want them to.

For the first time ever, Survivor fans will get to cast the show. Season 31 is all about second chances, so 32 players from previous seasons — none of whom won — will vie to earn one of 20 spots in the show this fall.

I put in the other thread, but I wasn't all that impressed with the list, especially of the females. Actually didn't recognize most.

I threw a vote to Shane though. I remember him starting to lose it a little and using a rock as a Blackberry.

Here's what I don't get, Survivor typically begins filming while the other season is airing. I know when Malcolm and Russell went back-to-back it was discussed. I wonder if this season has already started filming and if so it would mean the whole fan vote is non-sense.

I don't remember a lot of those people but I won't vote for Kass or Abi-Maria as I distinctly remember both of them and DESPISING them.

We usually don't agree on who we dislike, but when it comes to Kass, I'm 100% with you. One of my least favorites ever on the show.

She's just an obnoxious person who thought she was playing a great strategic game when in reality all she did was alienate the people she was playing with, then at the reunion she complained that if a man had played like she did he would have been praised. Also she blocked me on Twitter because after she praised herself on there for making great moves and I asked her to provide an example.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall I'm OK with the cast. Don't like having to look at Abi-Maria (as I recall she was nasty to people then played victim when called out) or Kass. Do you think Spenser will scheme with Kass again only to watch her destroy his game?

I would still love to see a season of all returning players who were voted out first. That and a season of all past champions who have never been voted out.

I would like to see a combination of both...One tribe of all past champs, another of 1st voted off. That would be a neat twist I'd watch.