Ludlow 10 St. Henry 9 (All-A Semi-Final)

Wow!! What a high school baseball game. Very proud of our kids for battling the way they did. Tomorrow we get Beechwood in the championship. Monumental task for us but I know our kids will fight hard and give it all they got. PANTHER PRIDE

I was impressed with the win, because Ludlow didn't have their A game going and still found a way to get it done.

I can't remember the last time the beat St. Henry either. It's good to see the Panthers get over that mental hurdle.

Also, kudos to St. Henry kids and coaches. They were down by 2 going into their last at bat and they found a way to score 3 runs to take the lead. Ludlow was able to get the win in their final at bat though... Great, entertaining ball game.

I was impressed with the win, because Ludlow didn't have their A game going and still found a way to get it done.

I can't remember the last time the beat St. Henry either. It's good to see the Panthers get over that mental hurdle.

Also, kudos to St. Henry kids and coaches. They were down by 2 going into their last at bat and they found a way to score 3 runs to take the lead. Ludlow was able to get the win in their final at bat though... Great, entertaining ball game.

2009 was the last time I can remember Ludlow swept the district in the regular season and threw off in the first district tournament game and got knocked out in the first round.

Win or lose in the finals great accomplishment for the Panthers Coach Grey doing great things with this team good luck Panthers!