Harrison County 2015

Ram

They, like others who have hit hard times, need to address their non district schedule more than anything. CovCath and Highlands being out of their district gives some breath of life, but Bourbon, Mason, Scott (who has everybody back) & Holmes isn't exactly breeze. On the surface, it looks better, but I'm not sure it is.

If their non district isn't loaded with a few that aren't truly up for grabs, then it's going to be hard for that situation to get any better at all; which is sad, because their is a proud tradition there.

I saw the position was open again, do you think they could lure Ray Graham back? It seems that he is the only one to have any continued success their. Or will they hire a traveling coach like so many districts are doing.

I think Ray Graham is content at Rowan Co. There is a good tradition at Harrison Co. for football and baseball. If they hire the right guy, they can get back to their winning ways. I was surprised how quickly their talent level fell off. Good news...there's a lot of room for improvement.

I think Ray Graham is content at Rowan Co. There is a good tradition at Harrison Co. for football and baseball. If they hire the right guy, they can get back to their winning ways. I was surprised how quickly their talent level fell off. Good news...there's a lot of room for improvement.

This, without question, is a huge perk of the job. A place that won and was competitive for years, that has absolutely hit rock bottom the last 4-5 years. Not a 'had a bad run of a class or two' that resulted in a couple bad years, but one that has hit rock bottom.

Absolutely NOWHERE to go, but up.

Room for improvement is the only perk to this job. Harrison Co is a complete and utter mess. No support in the building. Apathy is rampant. I don't believe they had a single coach in the building the past few years. Currently....they would have to be considered one of 2-3 worst programs in the state. Kids deserve much better

• 2 weeks later...