Conner 32 Campbell County 6 (Frosh)

futurecoach

I believe so. Kid is built well too. Conner has some big, quick, athletic kids on the team.

I must not know what the kid looks like. I saw a kid that appeared to be a frosh QB throwing with Barker before the game and he was really skinny. I think his varsity # was 2.

I must not know what the kid looks like. I saw a kid that appeared to be a frosh QB throwing with Barker before the game and he was really skinny. I think his varsity # was 2.

If it was Boyd, he may look skinny next to Barker or some of the varsity players but on the freshman level he looked a lot more mature physically than most. My son even commented to me that he was put together solid. I would guess him to be about 160-170 lbs but its solid. Conner had one freshman that was about 6'-3" about 230-240 lbs and he wasn't a fat body. I was talking to some of my Cougar friends and when he walked past me he looked like a varsity player. It wasn't just a couple kids either, even several of the shorter kids had some muscle build to them. I was really impressed by them.

If it was Boyd, he may look skinny next to Barker or some of the varsity players but on the freshman level he looked a lot more mature physically than most. My son even commented to me that he was put together solid. I would guess him to be about 160-170 lbs but its solid. .

I must have been looking at the wrong kid.