[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]11[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]48[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Grant Co. (20-4) -- Hicks 6, Anglin 8, Johnson 4, Adkins 4, Cummins 14, Carr 32, Onan 2, Saylor 2.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Pendleton Co. (12-12) -- Antrobus 9, Gibson 6, Wilson 6, Colvin 4, Booth 2, Monroe 12, Koeninger 2, Moore 4, Pugh 3.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Grant is improved for sure, but the margin shocks me. Anyone with any details?

Grant County comes at you 10 deep, in your face and on your body the whole game and definetly try to get you off your game. I'm told that is how all teams in that region play. Just better have EMT's on hand. I kept books at one of their games this season and they had 30 fouls in the freshman game, 25 in the JV and 32 in the varsity.

Grant is improved for sure, but the margin shocks me. Anyone with any details?

Grant came out hot and ready to play. They scored the first 7 and possibly 9 points of the game. Two quick timeouts could not really slow their momentum. Pendleton failed to get back on defense and had trouble defending the three,especially from Carr. Pendleton had one spurt and closed the margin a bit, but Grant quickly regained control.This one was certainly over at the half.

Grant Co. impressed me. They attacked the zone and the man to man equally well. They moved the ball extremely well and were relentless on defense. The Wildcats need to regroup and get it together emotionally as this is two games in a row they have been manhandled.

Grant County comes at you 10 deep, in your face and on your body the whole game and definetly try to get you off your game. I'm told that is how all teams in that region play. Just better have EMT's on hand. I kept books at one of their games this season and they had 30 fouls in the freshman game, 25 in the JV and 32 in the varsity.

Grant Co. goes 8 deep not 10. they are 7th in the State in team defense allowing 48.2 points per game. They are physical and do foul a lot but so does everyone else. No the entire region doesn't play that way. Again as I have stated in other threads, Maybe Grant County is better than everyone thinks.