Everything posted by sportsfan22
-
Ryle 11 Conner 6
I specifically remember you teaching your boys in summer ball to do the same thing! :laugh: :rolleyes:
-
Madison Central 4 Conner 2
To many mistakes on the bases to win this one! Conner has been in 8 to 10 one or two run ball games and only been able to pull out a couple of wins. Hey, Cameron Fogle had 3 hits in this double header( THATS MY DOG!) I heard through the grapevine that his dad was a stud baseball player back in the day too! :notworthy:
-
St. Henry 6 Conner 5
Thanks History, I was very mad when I wrote this post and kind of regreted being so hard on the boys! The base running mistakes are incredible and I lost my cool. I almost am to a point that I CAN'T STAND to watch them play! They did the same against Madison Central and actually was the biggest reason that they were unable to pull this game out against a very good team! At the end of the day you have to wonder who's fault it is? You can't expect to hit a 3 run bomb everytime you need some runs!:confused:
-
Holy Cross 3 Dixie Heights 1
WOW!:confused:
-
St. Henry 6 Conner 5
Two of Liechty's runs were unearned, he deserved better defense than that! From where I was sitting both ground balls in that particular inning should have been charged, it looked very lazy! Bases loaded for Conner and 1 out, ended up with no runs,and of course the old 31 pick off move was executed to a tee:idunno:, just the way it worked in D league! Come on Conner its time to play smart baseball, districts are coming up and you guys need to step it up!!! Congratulations to St. Henry nice win! :puke:
-
Conner 6 Covington Catholic 3
I found out from COOP,who by the way is the MAN! That in a situation with a 3/2 count if the batter intentionally leans in on a pitch that the umpire deems a ball and gets hit, the call is still a ball! It is also obviously a dead ball and no base runners may advance! My only other question Coop is what happens if the bases are loaded? It seems unfair to reward the offense with a free run! It was a interesting situation! By the way were was my man Cameron Fogle at? Yes I said it and I'll say it again that young man needs to be in the outfield! IMO :ylsuper:
-
The Shrinking Strike Zone
I have to agree with you, especially on the corners, but alot of times I have to tell you the strike zones in general this year have been hard to define from batter to batter! :idunno:
-
Conner 6 Covington Catholic 3
Sorry TOG I got home late, just now getting on! I'm sure you"ll do a better job with the play by play!:notworthy:
-
Conner 7 Cooper 6
I had never seen Thompson pitch before tonight, he throws well. He mixes a very nice curve ball in with a decent fastball! This Cooper team has come a long way in a short time! Two or three base running errors kept this game closer than it could have been, not taking anything away from the Jaguars. The base running as a whole has been suspect at best all year long and has cost Conner more than one close game this year! At the end of the day it could very well be their eventual downfall (IMO)! It's good to see Fogle back in the lineup, this young man can play and needs to be on the field! Conner was fortunate to pull this one out! A great coaching move was made in the 7th inning by pinch hitting Collins, who came up with a game tying double! I don't know who's calling pitches but something off speed would be nice occasionally. :confused: :puke: Nice win for the Cougars, lets see if they can string a few wins together.
-
Ryle High School providing support for starting up their own youth football program?
Very well said Woody, and that is truly the biggest problem of all! The EGO'S! I know for a fact that coach Trosper has tried for a couple of years to get BCPWF on board with this idea, and has got nothing ,but a hard time! :irked::puke:
-
Best Underclassmen
Cameron Fogle of Conner looks like a fine young player! He has good wheels,solid outfielder and some pop in his bat! Conner will be giving him some serious playing time, I hope! :banana:
-
Conner vs. Ryle predictions (4/14)
I got your dig Coop, nice one! You may be right about Pugh, atleast to start the game! :sssh:
-
Conner 23 St. Henry 6
Samad started for the Cougars, not sure the name of St. Henry's starter? Both teams were very sloppy on defense! Conner still trying to find a third baseman that they can rely on. Base running mistakes continue, need to work on that. It will be a interesting matchup on sat. :popcorn:
-
Field Tarps
Conner has one, given to them by St. Henry. It has already saved a hand full of games in the last two seasons! Hey Coop whats the name of the company that sells that tape?
-
Beechwood 4 Highlands 1
They have a much better more experienced baseball coach!
-
Beechwood 4 Highlands 1
PLEASE!!!!:laugh:
-
Conner 2010
Wasn't this post supposed to be about Conner! :idunno:
-
2010 Bat Models
Coop, You are the man, great stuff! I missed reading your posts and look forward to seeing how badly you messed up Ryle's field!:lol::lol: Just kidding, see ya soon!
-
Conner 2010
I heard the same thing, but I haven't talked to him personally! If Russell doesnt make some noise this pitching staff could be a little thin,after Samad althuogh West did have a very season good season last year, they don't have a whole lot! Don't be surprised if Pugh sees some innings on the hill this year, and that could be scary!:scared: :lol::lol:
-
Simon Kenton 39 Manual 29
NO WAY! :laugh::laugh:
-
Simon Kenton/Manual Predictions
Miles is no doubt a stud and with the blocking they put out in front of him Manual will have their hands full! With that being said SK will have an interesting time trying to figure out Manual's running attack! I don't know their names but I witnessed two of the fastest backs I have seen at the high school level against Conner! WOW those boys hit the holes fast and are at full speed after a couple of steps! IMO SK's defense is better and should bring home a victory! But don't be surprised if manual puts up some big points!
-
Saint Xavier/Ryle Predictions
I seriously doubt it! Come on!:sssh:
-
Saint Xavier/Ryle Predictions
PLEASE!!:laugh:
-
Ryle 31 Conner 22
342 yards passing, thats not movtng the ball? Conner is not very good in the redzone, again they were simply out executed!
-
Ryle 31 Conner 22
Most of Conner's missed opportunities were unforced errors, granted Ryle did get some good pressure on West! The two times you are talking about were a direct result of Conner's defense!:laugh: