Best Underclassmen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray is very tough on the mound.

6th grade SS/2B Briley Seiter for Silver Grove has a great glove and has hit surprisingly well in the lead off spot for the Trains. unfortunately they struggle no matter who they play....but the flip side it gives a kid like him an opportunity to play varsity at 12 where most places you could not.

I'd say that when all is said and done Sevvy, Maile, and Arnzen will be top 3 out of that class.

Do you think Tommy will get healthy enough to play varsity baseball this season? It would be huge if he was able to play, as he is indeed the real deal at the plate and in the field! I just hope that he is 100% for the basketball season. A lot of people just don't understand or know how good the young man is in both Basketball and Baseball.

Brady impressed the heck out of me with his play against NCC in the outfield and against Dixie too. The young man can cover quite a bit of distance out there and Stine is doing a very good job playing SS. Both I think are a little short at the plate at the moment, but I have no doubt that both will start hitting once they get some AB's in as both are indeed players.

Beechwood's entire team is underclassmen so where do I start? It really is hard to single any out because there are so many talented young players .The two juniors who are impressing the most so far are probably Josh Bertke and Michael Colosimo. In the sophomores Darrick Brilz is probably the one to keep an eye on.

Beechwood's entire team is underclassmen so where do I start? It really is hard to single any out because there are so many talented young players .The two juniors who are impressing the most so far are probably Josh Bertke and Michael Colosimo. In the sophomores Darrick Brilz is probably the one to keep an eye on.

How about Cottingham, the kid work hard behind the plate blocking balls from a very young pitching staff, and few try to steal on him.:idunno: