Best Underclassmen

I'd look out for CovCath in the next two years. The talent there is immense.

I agree with that about Cov Cath, however, even though Dixie's JV lost in the 1st round of JV tournament they have several good young pitchers in Stansberry and Sexton. Yes younger brothers of Brett and Tyler on the varsity and several very good outfielders.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, there are other freshman playing varsity that are competing at very high levels. Mr Tiberi is very good, but he's not even light years ahead of all freshman. He should get a lot of accolades but to say that he is "the best underclassmen in NKY by far" might be a little over the top. :cool:

App Games Wins Losses ER ERA Hits BB IP Runs K

Brown 7 6 2 1 11 2.14 22 21 36 20 49

Tiberi 7 4 4 1 16 4.48 0 0 25 18 27

Games AB Hits BB 2B 3B HR RBI AVG SB R

Brown 28 88 30 10 4 2 1 9 0.341 4 19

Tiberi 29 85 41 0 10 4 0 17 0.482 0 23

Who is Brown?

Who is Brown?

Addison Brown..... Freshman at Lloyd Memorial High School

If you don't know him, you'll should have plenty of time to hear about him in the coming years.

He got opportunities to pitch some varsity last year and has had a very good first full season at the varsity level this year.

He's a hard throwing right hander and also plays 3b/ss

I dont care what anybody says on here. Blake Tiberi is the real deal and is the best underclassmen in NKY by far. I mean look at his stats for varsity. He is in the top 5 in virtually every category there is pitching and hitting. An absolutely phenomenal player. He is the best underclassmen period.

And only 1 strikeout season to date.