Everything posted by bjknku02
-
Covington Catholic at Cooper Predictions/Updates
How did Freshman and JV games go?
-
Beechwood 49 St. Xavier (OH) 45 (Frosh)
So how does that work game wise, do they have to split the number of games they can play for the year between the two teams?
-
CovCath's New Players
Any coach or school in the 9th region would do the exact same thing CCH has done, if given the chance. In fact, Cooper High School has done the same exact thing in years past. When you win and send kids to college, kids want to play for you, simple is that. There will always be parents unhappy at CCH, but they have the option to send their kid to another school
-
Lasalle (OH) 55 Covington Catholic 46
I only ask because in the Lex Cath game he did not play JV and I have not seen any JV action since. To me, it makes no sense why he would not be getting some run with JV team.
-
Lasalle (OH) 55 Covington Catholic 46
Agreed, some of the passes were not even close. With the depth of this team, I would like to see them play full court D. Heck, do it the next two weeks in practice and it would do nothing but help with the ball handling, because at this time it is BAD! Does Horn play JV and if not, is there a reason for this, from watching the game last night he appears to be at least the 4th guard in the rotation?
-
2019 KFCA Mr. Football - Michael Mayer
I posted this in a different thread, but wanted to include here: Congrats Mike, well deserved, you have left a lasting legacy in football and basketball the last four years. Actually, some of my favorite memories were watching all the youngsters after the games getting an autograph from Mike. The looks on their face were priceless and he stayed until every last one of them got their autograph. The kid has IT and props to his parents for raising two sons who were some of the classiest individuals I have ever met. It has been fun and sad the run is over, but lucky for us, their are bigger and better things in store. There is no doubt you will go kill it at Notre Dame.
-
Michael Mayer (Cov Cath) named 2019 Kentucky Gatorade Football Player of the Year
Congrats Mike, well deserved, you have left a lasting legacy in football and basketball the last four years. Actually, some of my favorite memories were watching all the youngsters after the games getting an autograph from Mike. The looks on their face were priceless and he stayed until every last one of them got their autograph. The kid has IT and props to his parents for raising two sons who were some of the classiest individuals I have ever met. It has been fun and sad the run is over, but lucky for us, their are bigger and better things in store. There is no doubt you will go kill it at Notre Dame.
-
Oak Hill Academy 50 Covington Catholic 38
Concussion suffered in Lex Cath game.
-
Lexington Catholic 59 Covington Catholic 58
No, the Lex Cath player stepped on the foot of the CCH player. Tough call to make in a tied game with .01 seconds left in a game. If it is a no call, the Lex Cath player does not get a shot off at all.
-
Lexington Catholic 59 Covington Catholic 58
Going back and watching the replay of the game, what a terrible call for a ref to make to end a game!
-
Covington Catholic at Lexington Catholic Updates/Predictions
How did the Freshman and JV games turn out?
-
Class 5A Playoff Preview
So in this scenario and if everything plays out like the rankings, would Fredrick Douglas and Cov Cath play in the semi-finals or are the rankings redone for the semi-finals?
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. 6A Dixie Heights Predictions/Updates
Is there a live feed for this game? I know at one time CCH was talking about providing a feed for home football and basketball games, but haven't heard anything about that in a while.
-
Cooper 28 Covington Catholic 7 (Frosh)
Jags very much the better team. Ran and threw all over the Colonels. Team speed was very evident in this one, Jags had it and CCH did not. Was very impressed with #7 for the Jags, I think his last name was Lee. For CCH, I heard Jones and Folke's name called a lot.
-
Computer Virus Protection
Great, thanks!
-
Computer Virus Protection
I guess you just have the free version and that is sufficient? I downloaded the free version and have that, then they wanted me to upgrade for $29.99?
-
Computer Virus Protection
I currently have Norton and my subscription is getting set to expire. I do not know much about what is out there and if anyone had recommendations. Norton wants to charge $50 to renew.
-
9th Region Favorite(s) 2019-2020
What grade is Hupmann in?
-
Scott County 64 Covington Catholic 61 (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1)
So did Thelen have four or five fouls? I know Thelen and the CCH staff seemed surprised when they blew the horn, signaling he committed his fifth foul. I would have liked to have seen a little more of Davin in this game. The guards, other than Disken, were having a hard time getting anything started on the offensive side and he may have been able to help out some.
-
Scott County/Covington Catholic (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1) Updates
Been in foul trouble most of the game.
-
Scott County/Covington Catholic (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1) Updates
Plus free throw shooting, they are BAD again today!
-
Scott County/Covington Catholic (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1) Updates
CCH lack of guard play is killing them. Knew that would end up coming back to bite them at some point.
-
Covington Catholic 57 Newport 43 (9th Region Semifinals)
When Michael Mayer is on the floor, he is such a difference maker for this team. Get him the ball at the free throw line, one on one, and a lot of good things happen. I like CCH’s chances tomorrow.
-
Covington Catholic 67 Wayne (OH) 66
Didn't listen, did CCH struggle to make free throws down the stretch? Only scored 4 points in the last 2:43 and they had an 11 point lead.
-
Cooper at Covington Catholic Predictions
Question, will there be a live feed of this game? I know CCH stated they were going to have live feeds of the home basketball games, but I am yet to have seen them put this plan in action. Anyone in the know, have any idea if this is still the plan or have they scrapped that plan and just do the internet broadcast?