Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Computer Virus Protection

Featured Replies

I currently have Norton and my subscription is getting set to expire. I do not know much about what is out there and if anyone had recommendations. Norton wants to charge $50 to renew.

  • Author
I've always used AVG, which you can download for free.

 

I guess you just have the free version and that is sufficient? I downloaded the free version and have that, then they wanted me to upgrade for $29.99?

I guess you just have the free version and that is sufficient? I downloaded the free version and have that, then they wanted me to upgrade for $29.99?

 

Free is all I have used for years.

  • Author
Free is all I have used for years.

 

Great, thanks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.