Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Lexington Catholic Updates/Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      93%
    • Lexington Catholic
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wednesday 12-4 the Colonels of CovCath travel to Lexington to take on the Knights of Lexington Catholic.

 

The Colonels are ranked number #2 in the preseason BluegrassPreps.com Preseason rankings and the Knights are ranked 11th.

 

Who do you have in this one?

 

Additionally, this game is being broadcast on Prepspin:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYTq8rx6sA

  • Replies 142
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does CovCath have a lot of football kids that won't be playing in this one?

Does CovCath have a lot of football kids that won't be playing in this one?

 

Since Mayer is not playing this year (that's the buzz I'm hearing anyway), I don't think any of the players are playing football.

 

Nobody is going to cry for CovCath, but with only 2 returning starters, it may be a slow start as the new faces settle into their roles. I'm also not sure if Disken, one of the two returning starters, will be playing in this one or not. If not, it will give some valuable minutes to other guys.

Since Mayer is not playing this year (that's the buzz I'm hearing anyway), I don't think any of the players are playing football.

 

Correct...there will not be any players coming to the basketball team from the football team this year.

 

 

Covington Catholic 2019/2020 Varsity Basketball Roster

 

2 - Grant Disken (Sr) 6'0"/170 - Guard

3 - Reece Murphy (Jr) 5'9"/145 - Guard

4 - Joey Moser (Sr) 6'1"/190 - Forward

5 - Donovan Stocks (Jr) 6'3"/170 - Guard

13 - John Hrycak (Sr) 6'3"/175 - Forward

14 - Colin McHale (So) 6'4"/175 - Forward

15 - Hunter Sommerkamp (Sr) 6'3"/180 - Forward

21 - Walker Horn (So) 6'3"/175 - Guard

25 - Jay Jackson (Sr) 6'0"/170 - Guard

33 - Neil Green (Sr) 6'5"/205 - Center

34 - Max Wahoff (Jr) 6'4"/180 - Forward

35 - DJ Skinner (Jr) 6'3"/190 - Forward

42 - Chandler Starks (Fr) 6'5"/220 - Forward

44 - Noah Hupmann (Sr) 7'1"/205 - Center

I seen Lexington Catholic play on Nov. 23 vs Douglass they are pretty good not real athletic but have some excellent shooters especially of the 3ball. Since this game is not until Wednesday the 4th I’ll go over and see it. I have to be at the Henry Clay vs Frederick Douglass game tomorrow night.

Okay. Yeah. I’ll be at this one.

 

Awesome -- please give us a full report in the final score thread!! Love having an educated and impartial observer with the download.

I seen Lexington Catholic play on Nov. 23 vs Douglass they are pretty good not real athletic but have some excellent shooters especially of the 3ball. Since this game is not until Wednesday the 4th I’ll go over and see it. I have to be at the Henry Clay vs Frederick Douglass game tomorrow night.

 

Effective shooting from the perimeter can certainly be the great equalizer, but barring them shooting 50%+ from the arc, I think CovCath wins by double digits. Green will be a load for LexCath to deal with.

 

I expect Disken will play, you certainly don't want his first action of the year to be against #6 ranked (nationally) Oak Hill Academy this weekend.

Awesome -- please give us a full report in the final score thread!! Love having an educated and impartial observer with the download.

 

Will do. I got you!

Not much hype surrounding this game, CCH wins huge.

How did the Freshman and JV games turn out?

How did the Freshman and JV games turn out?

 

Cov Cath beat Lex Cath in the freshman game. Couldn't get a score for that one. And JV is getting ready to wrap up with Cov Cath leading by 15.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.