Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

el gato

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by el gato

  1. Since the 10th & 11th use the same officials, I'm going to name 6: Bo Queen, Cary Lyle, Bart Lenox Royce Blevins, Kirk Hudson, John Chamberlain (I know he's not officiating this year, but since we're wishing....) 16th-Roy Wright, Marla Gearhart, Bobby Hall
  2. At Bath Co. I'm pretty sure.
  3. As long as she doesn't allow any baserunners, it doesn't really matter if anyone catches her or not. :lol:
  4. My guess would be Oldham Co. and Anderson Co.
  5. This is one of the dumbest arguments that I read on BGP. To say that there is no such thing as a home court advantage simply because a home team loses is ridiculous. Playing at home certainly doesn't guarantee a victory, but it definitely is an advantage to play at home.
  6. So does Bath play Menifee or Rowan? :confused:
  7. :thumb: You mean you wouldn't want GRC seeded higher than Montgomery? :lol:
  8. I prefer to seed, but more importantly, I think every district should be the same....either seed every district in the state or every district have a blind draw.
  9. Exactly what I was thinking. :thumb:
  10. Guess it depends on what you consider a "mountain team"? South Laurel, out of the 13th, won a first round game against Fairdale last year. The last 14th region team to win a first round game was Perry Co. Central in 2004 against Morgan Co.
  11. Yep, KHSAA scoreboard has them losing as well. :confused::confused::confused:
  12. Jenne DeAngelis is a senior this year. Coach Rison's niece, Lindsay Rison, graduated last year.
  13. 1- Bardstown 1- Paintsville 1- UHA 1- LCA 1- Somerset 1- Rose Hill 1- Metcalfe Co. 1- Hazard 2- Paintsville 2- UHA 2- Somerset 2- Hazard 3-Paintsville 3-Hazard 5- Paintsville TB- 130
  14. He is a senior. He is a very good football player as well. I know there are some schools looking at him for football, but the way he has been playing on the hardwood, I'd think surely some schools would have an interest in basketball as well.
  15. When you've coached at the largest school in the region for as long as he has without ever having won a game in a regional tournament........well, let's just say a boy's coach wouldn't have lasted this long.
  16. Anybody that don't have Blandon Clemmons from Bath Co. in their top 5 hasn't seen him play.
  17. I agree somewhat on the officials. I was very surprised to see such an inexperienced crew for this game. Anyone familiar with the MC/GRC rivalry knows what an intense atmosphere this game always creates. I got the feeling, especially early on, that they were a bit overwhelmed at times. I'm not saying that they had any bearing whatsoever on the outcome, but the officials were not always on the same page in this one. This is the kind of aggressive game I've been waiting for on the offensive end from BR for a long, long time. I hope this game is a sign of things to come from him. He has all the tools to be a special player, just needs to show this kind of agressivness on the offensive end more often. :thumb:
  18. Will be interesting to see if Cantrell finally figures that out.
  19. Exactly right.....that is why Montgomery and GRC are #1 & #2 imo. K.K. Oaks & Paige Compton at Montgomery Amy Haggard at GRC
  20. Thanks gold....always appreciate your wisdom :thumb: In that case, I'll take the Tribe in a close one.....should be a great game & a great atmosphere.
  21. Well I was going to pick MC because they are playing and home, but now I'm hearing that there is no such thing as "home court advantage" :confused::confused::confused: ....so now I'm undecided.
  22. I'm not sure that "most" have this policy. But many do. I also know many schools that will play if the weather clears up and the roads are ok. But to answer the question, it varies and is up to each individual school district.
  23. Any Scott Co. people know the record for the Cardinals? I attended a game back in the early '90's where a kid by the name of Jamie Pieratt (I think) absolutely went off. I believe he had 50-something and was thinking it was a record at the time. Does anyone else remember this?
  24. Punch Line = http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=141548 :laugh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.