Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you had one wish who......

Featured Replies

If you had one wish and your team was playing in a big game, in your region, who would be the three officials you would want calling.

 

 

14th region- Melton, Cook and Richie

13th region- Ashurst, Hembree and Estep

12th region- Black, Grey and Dyehouse

 

These are guys that work good as a crew, this has nothing to do with individuals.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13th region- Wilson, Bates, and Philpot

8th Region......

 

Sean Knollman, Terry Coldiron, and Brian Sandlin

From the 10th & 11th I would have to say there are several crews that would be good but if I have to pick 3

 

Cary Lyle, Bart Lenox & Bo Queen

  • Author

:ylsuper:

13th region- Wilson, Bates, and Philpot
:ylsuper:

 

I like this list, would replace Hembree with any of these guys. :ylsuper:

If my team was in the 8th Region playing in a big game, I would want three officials from another region! I wouldn't have a preference on which region would do the game, just not the 8th Region officials.

In the 10th & 11th also a good crew:

 

John Chamberlain Kirk Hudson Don Werner

In the 10th & 11th also a good crew:

 

John Chamberlain Kirk Hudson Don Werner

You had it right with the first group, (Queen, Lyle, Lenox) no doubt!
You had it right with the first group, (Queen, Lyle, Lenox) no doubt!

 

Those guys are good officials. Queen and Lyle have worked several Regional Finals. Lenox worked his first 10th Region Boys finals last year. I would look for all three of these guys again somewhere.:thumb::jump:

I would want Mom, Dad, and Granny:D:banana:

From the 16th region-

 

NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!I would rather eat glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wish would be to play with refs from any other region than the 16th. I wouldn't even be picky about who they were!

From the 16th region-

 

NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!I would rather eat glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wish would be to play with refs from any other region than the 16th. I wouldn't even be picky about who they were!

 

King that is a bit extreme. I have been to some of the schools in the 16th and have seen some preety good officiated games.

 

Bob Hall , Roy Wright, Bob Kuhns

 

they all do a good job;)

8th Region......

 

Sean Knollman, Terry Coldiron, and Brian Sandlin

 

Those are probably the best 3 in the 8th.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.