Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you had one wish who......

Featured Replies

Those are probably the best 3 in the 8th.

 

Watched Coldiron work in the All "A" and he did a great job.

 

He worked with Bo Queen and Mike Melton in the Paintsville/UHA Semi Finals

and all three did a good job.

 

Noticed Queen and Melton already mentioned in this thread. Nice to see 3 officials from other regions come together and do a nice job.:thumb:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Region we will have out of region REFS. Does this make you happy. ! ! !:D

Just depends on who I playing and where at. But being from the 14th I'll take your picks and wouldnt worry too much about anything except coaching in a big game, ANYTHING GOES(Richie, Melton and Cook)

Since the 10th & 11th use the same officials, I'm going to name 6:

Bo Queen, Cary Lyle, Bart Lenox

Royce Blevins, Kirk Hudson, John Chamberlain (I know he's not officiating this year, but since we're wishing....)

 

16th-Roy Wright, Marla Gearhart, Bobby Hall

From the 10th & 11th I would have to say there are several crews that would be good but if I have to pick 3

 

Cary Lyle, Bart Lenox & Bo Queen

 

I think I just vomited it my mouth when I read these 3 names. I would put the team back on the bus and head back home if these 3 walked through the door.

16th- Bobby Hall, Joe Billman, Pete Maddux

I think I just vomited it my mouth when I read these 3 names. I would put the team back on the bus and head back home if these 3 walked through the door.

 

Curious as to why you feel this way about those 3 guys.:confused:

14th - one word, three syallables, Glenn Napier.

16th -I would go with Bobby Hall, Steve Greenhill, Roy Wright.

I think I just vomited it my mouth when I read these 3 names. I would put the team back on the bus and head back home if these 3 walked through the door.

 

Whats up with that comment. These three guys do a great job for the 10th and 11th.

 

Would you like to expand on this?:confused:

16th -I would go with Bobby Hall, Steve Greenhill, Roy Wright.

 

Nice crew I had forgotten about Greenhill. Have not seen him this year but did last year and did fine...:thumb:

10th - Lyle, Chamberlain and Walter.

I think I just vomited it my mouth when I read these 3 names. I would put the team back on the bus and head back home if these 3 walked through the door.

 

:thumb:

Since the 10th & 11th use the same officials, I'm going to name 6:

Bo Queen, Cary Lyle, Bart Lenox

Royce Blevins, Kirk Hudson, John Chamberlain (I know he's not officiating this year, but since we're wishing....)

 

 

Add Walter and Werner from MCPAPA to this list and you have the elite who only care about the elite.

If I were a big powerhouse school any of this crew we have me grinnin' from ear to ear. However, down in the real world where some of us get enough talent together to win a district title or at least a trip to the region those are the worst names to hear. I would much rather prefer some of the better referees who give it their all no matter where they are at that night. My names would be J.T. Taylor, Kirk Hudson, and Tom Mitchell. (wish list also)

 

:flame:

8th Region......

 

Sean Knollman, Terry Coldiron, and Brian Sandlin

 

Good pick

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.